Our passion at Sheri Hayes Golf Performance is to coach and guide golfers to play better and increase enjoyment. We believe that everyone has the potential to play great golf. The foundation of the belief is in understanding that each golfer is an individual and has unique needs and desires for their golf game. Together we will help you discover where you are now as a golfer and help you develop the skills and strategies to plan, learn, train and play to your potential. Contact Sheri Today!
Sheri Hayes, LPGA, PGA, TPI-3 Performance Coach
Sheri is a nationally recognized golf instructor with over 30 years of golf teaching experience.
Accomplishments and Awards:
- Class A member of the PGA and LPGA
- Voted Top 50 Woman Teacher by Golf Digest Magazine
- Voted an LPGA Top 50 Teacher
- Golf for Women Magazine – Top 50 Teacher
- Golf Magazine’s Top Teachers Regionally in America
- Nominated Top 100 Teacher by Golf Magazine
- Golf Range magazine – Top 50 Teachers
- LPGA Western Section, Teacher of the Year (twice)
- LPGA Western Section, Professional of the Year
- Instructor and author for the LPGA’s National Education Program
- Former Lead Instructor for Sycuan Resort’s School of Golf for Women
- Titleist Perfomance Institute Level III Golf Fitness Instructor
Today, Sheri is still committed to her quest in learning and developing as a golf professional. Just like you, Sheri is a student of the game and continues her education with seminars, observing players, reading, research, and taking golf lessons herself.
“The game of golf has given me purpose and direction. It has taught me a lot about myself, others, winning and losing, honor and integrity, and about striving to reach potential in myself and helping others to achieve theirs. I feel privileged to be able to help others enjoy this great game of golf. It is said that golf mirrors life, that’s true…and so much more.”
– Sheri Hayes